Besides educating the young generation to be reliable male and female preachers who master the Quran and Hadith knowledge and have noble manner as well, Gading Mangu Islamic Boarding-school nurture the students to have a high intellect and a global perspective. Because this boarding school is supported by public schools namely; junior high school, senior high schools and vocational high school under the management of Yayasan Budi Utomo.
Gading Mangu Islamic Boarding-school currently accommodates as many as 3.500 (three thousand five hundred) students divided into 1.950 (one thousand nine hundred and fifty) male students and 1.550 (one thousand five hundred and fifty) female students came from various regions all over Indonesia. From the number of students, as many as 1.139 people are in Budi Utomo high school, 917 people sit on the bench Budi Utomo vocational school, and 806 people become Budi Utomo junior high school students.
The advantage of this integrated education system, among others:
- In the same period the students can become preachers and master / khatam Quran and Hadith, as well as graduate from general education school, high school or vocational.
- The cost of education is relatively more efficient because the location of boarding schools together with schools, do not need the additional transport costs. While total lodging cost was only Rp 190.000,- (one hundred ninety thousand rupiahs) per month included money to eat.
- Because of strict school and the boarding activities so the students are required to run discipline life, there is no time for futile activities, such as wandering, watching TV and playing games excessively, wandering overnight and other activities that lead to violations of law and religious rules.
- Because of this boarding school students come from various regions in Indonesia, then directly each student will know each other and to better understand the culture, geography and customs of various Indonesian ethnic peoples.
Gading Mangu islamic Boarding-school which began operating in 1952 has facilities including dormitory for female students, son hostel building, public hall, guest house, soup kitchens and student activity center is a mosque Baitul Antiq that was inaugurated by Jombang Mayor H. Soewoto Adiwibowo on January 7, 1997.
Dormitory building for female students and Mouse Baitul Antiq Gading Mangu 1 Islamic Boarding-school complex
Dormitory building for male students in Gading Mangu 1 Islamic Boarding-school
Dining room and cafetaria where students hangout in spare time
Education Program in Gading Mangu Boarding-school includes:
- Quran; reading, translation, and interpretation
- Typical Hadist Collection
- Faroidh; legal of inheritance sharing
- Qiroatu Sab'ah
- Nahwu shorof
- Kutubu Sittah
- Islamic noble manner / Akhlakul Karimah
- Nationality insight
- Sport and Outbond
- Community Service
Bukhari hadith learning in Gading Mangu Boarding-school, intended for students who have graduated preachers. The Bukhari class is followed approximately 120 students male and female
Gading Mangu Islamic Boarding-school 2
Anticipating the development of Muslim worshipers in Indonesia Gading Mangu Islamic Boarding-school in 2000 grew to the south adjacent to the school of Budi Utomo, and the center activity is Great Mosque of Nur Hasan. This boarding school is now cared for by 140 (one hundred forty) teachers and assisted by 135 officers / employees.
Seem open space Gading Mangu 2 Islamic Boarding-school enclosed by building Budi Utomo vocational school building, Multipurpose Building and Great Mosgue Nur Hassan. This open space also serves as sports fields and parking lots for boarding school visitors.
On the back of the vocational school building is Gading Mangu 2 Islamic Boarding-school consisting of; male students dormitory, teaching and learning space, library, guest house, kitchen and dining room.